about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Friday, October 20, 2006

My Head Hurts!

Vanessa Clark: I told you all that I had to be a witness yesterday for a case that happened well over a year and a half ago (our legal system at its best). I was told that it wouldn't take long, but I guess that my concept of time is much different than that of a district attorney or perhaps I should give them the benefit of doubt and say that they didn't know it was going to take so long. Needless to say, something I was told it would only take 15 mintues top, yet it lasted over 3 hours and that was with much protesting. That being said, it finally reached an end (at least for me), but not without giving me a huge migraine. If you've never had to be a witness, try not to be...it's nerve wrecking!