about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Got any Marketing Ideas?

Marketing Director Vannessa Clark writes: While I have a strong education and quite a bit of experience in marketing, I can always use a new idea (particularly about this unique game industry that I have joined).
If you have ideas for a new product, a new way to sell existing products, or just a new way to do things, drop me a line at Marketing@StarFleetGames.com and let me know. I'd be happy to discuss any of these ideas with you.
One of the ideas I have heard in the last month is to create a team of RPG players who will cruise trek and sci-fi web sites to spread the word about PRIME DIRECTIVE, effectively the only supported and growing RPG for the genre.