about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Monday, August 25, 2008

Preparing for SVC and Leanna's Departure

This is Steven Petrick Posting.

SVC and Leanna will be leaving town tomorrow (26 Aug 08), and Michael Sparks and I will be left to try to keep the place running.

This is always a fun thing, as there are a lot of things to be done, and fewer people to do them.

Not only will I be trying to make headway on Module Y2, but I will also be processing orders, being the only person Jean Sexton can refer board problems to (and trying to keep more of an eye on the board than usual), plus answer E-mail and all the other tasks that have to be done.

It is going to be a very busy week here. A time when you would think I would be able to get more work done with fewer distractions, but there are actually MORE distractions when SVC and Leanna are out of town.

Ah well, that is what I get paid the big bucks for (GRIN).