about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Here We Are Yet Again

This is Steven Petrick Posting.

It is Sunday, so of course SVC, Mike Sparks, and I are here in the office.

SVC is working on his Stacks Items (see previous posting).

Mike is working on building up inventory in the warehouse, specifically fleet boxes, squadron boxes, and general miniatures. We have the miniatures, but getting them in packages for sales takes some effort.

I am working on my own projects, with occasional interruptions to spot check what Mike has packed and to converse with SVC on some concepts.

Tomorrow, horror of horrors, I will doing the mail orders, as Leanna has a prior appointment (which is fine, as on Thursday I will be tardy as I have my own appointment with the eye doctor for my annual exam).