about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Friday, July 22, 2011

Klingons: 101 Ways to Just Say "No!" to Attacking the Alliance, Part 3

21. I'm putting a new coat of paint on my ship.

22. My patent is pending.

23. I can't remember where we parked the ship.

24. The Milli Vanilli fan club meets then.

25. I have to go back in time and save the spotted owl.

26. My tractors were repulsive last night and they need cleaning.

27. I'm taking up disco dancing.

28. I'm afraid I've come down with a horrible case of something or other.

29. We are expecting a gas creature to come through ventilation duct number 3 and kill the crew.

30. I'm converting my calendar from Gregorian to Stardates.

(to be continued)

c. 1992, Captain's Log #10, Amarillo Design Bureau, Inc.