about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Friday, September 09, 2011

Klingons: 101 Ways to Just Say "No!" to Attacking the Alliance, Part 9

81. I gotta heat m'engines so they is HET.

82. I'm grooming my other personality for a spot on "Federation's Most Wanted."

83. I have to tune my Chambers coil.

84. I've been assigned to a new ship that's still in playtest.

85. I've been traded to another race for a captain to be named later.

86. My Orion friend is coming over to trade weapons.

87. I'm having trouble drawing enough blood from the crew to launch my plasma torpedo.

88. It wouldn't be fair to the other 4000 BPV of ships.

89. I'm addicted to the agonizer booth.

90. I'm busy subjugating another planet right now, but if you leave your name and number, I'll get back to you.

(to be continued)

c. 1992, Captain's Log #10, Amarillo Design Bureau, Inc.