about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Friday, September 16, 2011

Klingons: 101 Ways to Just Say "No!" to Attacking the Alliance, Part 10

91. I'm going to a seminar on "Who Shot JFK."

92. I don't have the impulse right now.

93. I'm attending a Torture Convention where I'll be the Guest Agonizee.

94. I'm calculating pi to the last decimal place.

95. I'm trying to figure out the correct response to "Jeopardy."

96. I've beamed down and can't get up.

97. I've enrolled our ship in the Macy's parade.

98. I have to check the rules and see if it's legal.

99. Violence never solves anything.

100. My crew has mutinied.

... and finally

I had to take my shields down to have them cleaned!

c. 1992, Captain's Log #10, Amarillo Design Bureau, Inc.

Thanks to Tom Gondolfi and friends.