about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Sunday, September 14, 2014

RANDOM THOUGHTS #206

Steve Cole lists the ten dumbest reasons to open a business.
  

10. It sounds like fun.
 

9. How hard could it be?
        

8. I want to be famous!
 

7. I want a place to hang out all day and play on the computer and get paid for it.
     

6. I want something easy and profitable to do during my retirement years.
       

5. I need a place to invest all of my money that will pay me more interest than the bank.
       

4. I can get the supplies for my hobby at a discount.
   

3. If that guy on TV can do it, so can I because I watched every episode. Who needs actual experience?
  

2. Interviewing new employees will be a great way to meet interesting people I can date.
        

1. I am tired of working my rear end off so that somebody else can live the high life. I want to have the easy job, sitting in the office counting the profit.