about the universe forum commander Shop Now Commanders Circle
Product List FAQs home Links Contact Us

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Master Starship Books Continue to March

This is Steven Petrick posting.

The Romulan Master Starship Book will probably be released in November. Almost all of the graphics are inserted (SVC has done the last two ship graphics, but keeps forgetting to give them to me to put into the book). Jean has done another major edit and these fixes have been incorporated. None of the outside proofers have provided any new line items. So I am down to a couple of things that I need SVC, as the grand coordinator of all things Star Fleet Universe to decide.

The Lyran Master Starship Book is out, but I probably need to do a new draft for review.

The Lyran Democratic Master Starship Book is pretty much in the same shape as the Lyran book, although I have a few things I want to look at.

I have started working on the Kzinti Master Starship Book. I have finished a draft of everything, but the Publisher's Information, and General Units.

I think if I were to "vanish" that it would be pretty easy for someone to step into my place and finish those three books. (I am not planning to "vanish" but commenting on how good I think the status of those books is at this juncture).

I am not sure what the next Master Starship Book will be.